Outpatient Psychiatry | County of 1000 lakes MN | 100K sign on
Jackson Physician Search
April 3, 2018
Fergus Falls, Minnesota
Full Time - Experienced
Join a growing multispecialty group with 4 Psychiatrists.
• Outpatient practice working 8a-4pm seeing 12-15 patients per day with no call. Option for Telemed couple days per week.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Total compensation is 280K-350K dependent on experience with base guarantee and all bonuses
• Generous benefits package includes full health, 6 weeks PTO malpractice, 401(k) annual employer contribution of 10% match
• 100K Sign on/ student loan forgiveness, and residency stipend
* An artistic cultural and educational hub, and the premier employer for the community. After work, you can enjoy canoeing, miles and miles of snowmobile trails, or numerous parks where bikers, hikers, horseback riders and skiers have compelling ways to spend their time. Charming community that boasts an unemployment rate less than 5%, growing local economy, cost of living 7% less than nation average, and top rated public & private schools in the state • Minnesota was recently voted by WHO as the Number 2 place in the country to practice medicine based on quality of practice, reimbursements, and total compensation • Local public schools offer advanced placement and college level course for students. State ranks Top 3 in the US for highest ACT Test scores • 2.5 hours to Minneapolis and 30 minutes to Fargo, ND
For more information and further consideration please contact; Mark Mendoza direct at 469.909.6658 or by email at email@example.com
Internal Number: JO-1710-2715
About Jackson Physician Search
Jackson Physician Search, formerly known as Jackson & Coker Permanent Placement, is proud to announce our name change. We have achieved phenomenal growth thanks to our valued clients and our deep commitment to their success. To highlight our leadership and clarify our role in the permanent placement physician industry, our new name is now Jackson Physician Search.
While our name, logo and website are new, you will still be working with the same professionals who remain laser-focused on our mission of bringing physicians and healthcare organizations together to improve the lives of patients, families and communities. Jackson Physician Search is still part of the growing family of Jackson Healthcare companies.
Jackson Physician Search remains committed to service excellence as we deliver what’s important to you: A track record for results, built on your trust in the skills of our team and the transparency of our process.
We encourage you to visit our new site at www.jacksonphysiciansearch.com.