The LGBT Program Coordinator performs the duties/responsibilities outlined in the referenced VHA Directives and listed in this functional statement. It is anticipated that the LGBT Program Coordinator will spend at minimum 25% of their time in this work across the Sheridan VA HCS. The remaining 75% will be PCMHI located in PACT providing brief psycho therapy and assessments.
Providing Health Care for Veterans: The Veterans Health Administration is America’s largest integrated health care system, providing care at 1,255 health care facilities, including 170 medical centers and 1,074 outpatient sites of care of varying complexity (VHA outpatient clinics), serving 9 million enrolled Veterans each year.
Maryland Psychological Association (MPA) is the statewide professional association for Maryland psychologists, supporting the psychologists in Maryland in advancing the science and practice of psychology for the health and welfare of the public. MPA educates about psychology and mental health, and promotes psychological science and practice. Find a local psychologist with our free referral service.