Position will assist Group Chief Compliance Officer and other Compliance Officers in the Group with management and execution of key compliance oversight activities. The Compliance Associate will be responsible for the following under the direction of the Group CCO:
1) participation in auditing & monitoring activities, including, but not limited to, Quarterly Referral Source Audits (data gathering/sampling), hospital space walk-throughs, and vendor qualification program audits;
2) conducting preliminary fact gathering and assessment of reported issues and contemporaneous documentation of such efforts;
3) assisting in the implementation of corrective action plans resulting from investigations or other identified issues;
4) assisting with administrative activities associated with Compliance Committees, including preparation of agenda and presentation materials, prepration of minutes, and coordination of any follow-up arising from Committee sessions;
5) assisting with prepration and oversight of compliance education and training initiatives;
6) assistance with conducting annual compliance risk assessment; and
7) other duties as assigned.
Bachelorâ��s Degree Required
2 years of progressive experience in the health care industry or equivalent experience required
Self-starter initiative and positive attitude required
Primary Location: Detroit, Michigan
Facility: 963-Santa Ana, CA
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Internal Number: 2105017770
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.
Maryland Psychological Association (MPA) is the statewide professional association for Maryland psychologists, supporting the psychologists in Maryland in advancing the science and practice of psychology for the health and welfare of the public. MPA educates about psychology and mental health, and promotes psychological science and practice. Find a local psychologist with our free referral service.